Terms and Conditions
1. GeneralAccess to and use of this website and the products and search services available through this website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of these terms, conditions and notices, without modification. Furthermore, you acknowledge that the Terms of Service may be updated by us from time to time. This website also contains links to other websites, webpages and services, which are not operated by 51 – 53 Store Ltd. (the "Linked Sites"). Your use of such Linked Sites will be subject to the terms of service contained within each such site and the respective terms of service will control the use of the respective site. In any event your link through to such a site will be subject to the these Terms of Service. You recognise that 51 – 53 Store Ltd. has no control over such Linked Sites and information, and you accept that Entrepreneurs Store Ltd. provides no guarantee as to the accuracy or reliability of such sites or the information contained in them and you agree that we shall have no responsibility as to whether such links locate unintended or objectionable content or otherwise cause you distress, loss or damage.
2. ProhibitionsYou will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; send or receive any material which is in any way offensive or obscene, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights; act contrary to the acceptable use policies of any Linked Sites or community standards generally; transmit or distribute a virus; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other Users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's trade marks or other proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through the Entrepreneurs Store Ltd. website.
3. Intellectual PropertySoftware and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software made available and content supplied to you remains the property of 51 – 53 Store Ltd., its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers. You will comply with the terms of any agreement required by the owner of intellectual property rights in all software and content supplied to you as notified to you and you hereby acknowledge that all software that is not made readily available to you is confidential, and that all other rights including but not limited to database rights and copyright are asserted and reserved by 51 – 53 Store Ltd., its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers. You may store, manipulate, analyse, reformat, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. In no event are you permitted to publish, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any format any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the 51 – 53 Store Ltd. site and you are prohibited from using any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise including, without limitation, any media business or enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent that applicable laws expressly or impliedly prohibit such restriction) or create derivative works based on any software or any documentation accompanying such software supplied by Entrepreneurs Store Ltd., its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers 51 – 53 Store Ltd. are trade marks belonging to 51 – 53 Store Ltd. No license or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and 51 – 53 Store Ltd. reserves all rights in these and any related marks. You agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colorably similar without the written permission of 51 – 53 Store Ltd.
4. E-Tail of Products & ServicesBy making a request/order you are offering to purchase a product which we will accept to sell to you on the following Terms and Conditions. All requests are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price by us. We deem our acceptance of an offer to buy from us upon despatch of the goods to you. We reserve the right to cancel any offer made by the customer to buy products from 51 – 53 Store Ltd. up and until we finally despatch the goods bought and we communicate the items despatch to the customer via email of other means of communication. despatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees warranties or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and are on the basis that we are not responsible for any delay in delivery occurring due to postal delays or any greater force. 51 – 53 Store Ltd. are absolutely entitled to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by emailing you or else by calling you. We will also provide the identity of the party you have contracted with. This may be 51 – 53 Store Ltd. or in certain cases a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party51 – 53 Store Ltd. is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party. When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services or bids made at auction are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your request or bid and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods, services or bid. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
5. Disclaimer of WarrantiesThe services and all information, products and other content included in or accessible from this website and the linked sites, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and are subject to change at any time without notice to you. To the fullest extent permitted by law, 51 – 53 Store Ltd. disclaims and excludes all representations and warranties (express, implied and statutory, including but without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights) as to the services and all information, products and content included in and accessible from this web site or the linked sites.
6. Disclaimer of LiabilityUnless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law 51 – 53 Store Ltd., its content providers, advertisers or linked sites shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this web site or the linked sites, even if 51 – 53 Store Ltd. had been advised of the possibility of such damages and irrespective of whether such damages arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. You have read this disclaimer and agree to it on the basis that you agree it is reasonable.
7. Disclaimer as to Ownership of Trade Marksimages of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons including their names and images, third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and locations featuring on the 51 – 53 Store Ltd. website are in no way connected, associated, linked or affiliated to Entrepreneurs Store Ltd., furthermore, unless it is expressly stated on the 51 – 53 Store Ltd. website that a certain product, service or location is connected, associated, linked or affiliated to the makers, right owners or broadcasters (the "makers") of a film or programme you should not make such an assumption, or rely in any way on the existence of such a connection, association or affiliation, by implication or otherwise. Any trade marks/names as may be featured on the 51 – 53 Store Ltd. website are owned by the respective trade mark owners and 51 – 53 Store Ltd. claims no connection, association or affiliation with them. Where a trade mark (brand name) is referred to it is used to describe or identify the products, services or locations (the "goods") or else it is used to identify the film or programme where such goods appeared, but that is in no way an assertion or claim that such goods are endorsed by or connected, associated, linked or affiliated to the makers of the relevant film or programme.
8. IndemnityYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless 51 – 53 Store Ltd., its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from, without limitation, your use of the 51 – 53 Store Ltd. services, your breach of the Terms of Service, your infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.
9. Variation of Content51 – 53 Store Ltd. shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary any of the content supplied in connection with the Service or which appears on any page of the 51 – 53 Store Ltd. website. This includes the description of products and their sizing. 51 – 53 Store Ltd. will always do their best to be accurate. All sizes are approximate. Material can change season to season, and 51 – 53 Store Ltd. are not responsible if any brand changes the material used.
10. SubmissionsAll information and material submitted by you to 51 – 53 Store Ltd. or that you publish on any public area of the 51 – 53 Store Ltd. website shall be provided by the submitter and accepted by 51 – 53 Store Ltd. on a non-confidential basis subject to paragraph 2 above. Furthermore, 51 – 53 Store Ltd. shall be granted a perpetual royalty-free non-exclusive license in the copyright of any material submitted and 51 – 53 Store Ltd. shall be free to use, edit, copy, republish and distribute (for any purpose) and authorise others to do the same, any such information or material and any ideas contained in such information or material.
11. Termination51 – 53 Store Ltd. may at any time terminate or suspend any part of the Service without notice to you.
12. InvalidityIf any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
13. Governing Law and JurisdictionUpon entering the 51 – 53 Store Ltd. website you are bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and irrespective of your place of domicile, in the event of any dispute associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English High Court, the Strand, London. Any dispute in any way referable to the content of this site whether in respect of its trade marks, copyright or image content shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration the terms of which are to be agreed between 51 – 53 Store Ltd. and yourself and provide no right or recourse to any relief of the English Courts whether interim or otherwise and that by accessing this site you waive your right for all time to any such right.
14. Entire AgreementThe above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and 51 – 53 Store Ltd. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of 51 – 53 Store Ltd.
15. 51 – 53 Store Promotion Terms and conditions
15.1. Buy One Get One Free OffersBuy one get one free offers (BOGOF) are limited to the selected 'parent' item and the 'child' (free) item as per offer details. There is no cash or other alternative product available. On return of a BOGOF purchase both items (parent and child item) must be returned to effect a refund or exchange. These terms apply to any 'item' that is free when a related item is purchased eg, Purchase a HUF item and get a sticker pack free. If you want to return the HUF item, then you would have to return the sticker pack as well.
15.2. Promo Discount codesPromotional discount codes are published for time to time. One code maybe used at a time, not in conjunction with any other offers unless advertised in the promo description. There is no cash or other alternative product available.
15.3. Order CancellationsUnder the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from 51 – 53 Store, for a full refund. Order Cancellations must be made in writing, quoting your order number, within 7 working days of the day after you receive the goods to Customer Care.
If however your order has already been processed, you will need to return the order to us. Please note that you as the customer is responsible for the cost of returning the item to us after order cancellation. Please read about Returns on the back of your invoice.
16. Order Incorrect/Faulty
16.1.Faulty:If the item is damaged though you only have 7 days to tell us, please don't wear it or wash it. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge). You must take reasonable care of it and return it to us in a condition that allows us to re-sell the item.
16.2.Return or exchange an itemIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt. We will issue a refund on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size. However delivery charges are only refundable if you have cancelled your entire order within the 7 day ‘Cooling-Off Period’ or where the goods are faulty and a refund is made. Please see the paragraph above detailing that you must bear the charge of returning any items to us. If your order is faulty you should either contact us or fill in the reverse of the Invoice. Entrepreneurs Store will not be held responsible for any loss when you pay for your own return shipping costs and will not reimburse you for any costs involved.
16.3. Items missing from your parcelThe customer must inform us if there are any items missing from your parcel within 24 hours of the parcel being delivered. Failing to do so will mean that 51 – 53 Store will not be able to compensate the customer in any way.
17. Sale and use of Gift Vouchers bought through 51-53.comGift vouchers are only valid for a limited time and the voucher must be used by the date shown on the voucher – check your voucher to find out when to use it by.
We're afraid we can't accept any responsibility for stolen or deleted gift vouchers, we cannot generate another code..
We'll despatch your gift voucher either as soon as payment has been cleared or on your specified delivery date (if this is later). We're afraid we can't be responsible for any delays, no matter how they are caused.
If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email address you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we're afraid we can't be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect.
In addition, we can't take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
From time to time, gift vouchers may get caught in spam filters, and it's up to the recipient to check these filters. We can't take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient's email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient's mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, or a combination of the two).
There is no Cash redemption value for the recipient of the voucher.
21. Pre-buy / Pre-order items:Occasionally we will offer products for pre-order due to limited edition deliveries or long lead times. These terms cover our pre-order service.
a. Full payment for the item is taken at the time of order.
b. All delivery dates are estimated, occasionally delivery to the customer may be extended beyond our control. We will try to notify customers of this via email, Facebook or twitter where necessary.
c. Pre-orders are taken by us in good faith in that we have ordered the item in question from the brand and that they will be delivered to us around the estimated delivery time. Occasionally our full delivery of items may be reduced, be late, not arrive at, all of which are out of our control.
d. In circumstances where we cannot fulfil a Pre-ordered item, 51 – 53 Store will refund any monies including shipping costs as soon as possible and notify the customer accordingly. We will endeavour to do this as soon as possible.
e. You may cancel your pre-order with us for a full refund at any time up until we despatch the item to you. Please make any cancellation requests in writing via email to our customer service team.
f. Loyalty scheme discounts and Gift Vouchers apply to preorder items.
g. The images of pre-order items are usually taken of samples supplied at the time of ordering, these are open to change upon production by the brand. Our images should be taken as a approximation of the final delivered product.